One Heart for Hope Philippines is a non-stock and non-profit association under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, incorporated on April 14, 2016.
The purpose of One Heart for Hope Philippines are:
1. To provide underprivileged children with basic necessities and gift of education such as scholarship and tutorial programs.
2. To uplift poor families by providing livelihood assistance.
3. To provide emergency relief aid during calamities.
4. To offer and provide members opportunities to participate actively in any charitable program or projects for the development of the association.
5. To accept/receive donations, endowments, and grants from domestic/foreign entities; and
6. To be an active partner of the government in the delivery of basic services and further help and assist the government in their economic, socially-oriented and cultural projects.